The following instructions outline the simplest approach to adding an Event or Training entry to the website. There are additional options such as imagery and drafts that are fairly explanatory. If you are unsure of how to approach this, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
1. Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the link labelled Editor Login:
2. You will be presented with the login screen, enter your username, password and click Login. If you have not yet been allocated login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access:
3. Once logged in, you will be presented with the Content Management System dashboard:
4. From the left hand menu, select Entries, followed by Events & Training. You will be presented with a list of existing events or training already added:
5. Select New entry in the top right of the screen. You will presented with a form for adding an event or training entry:
6. Enter a short informative Title for the event or training along with a brief Summary. More details and formatting can be added into the Body. Ensure that the Post Date field on the right is the date the event or training is due to take place - it will default to the current date.
7. Once you have entered the correct copy, select the Event or Training Category to ensure the event appears in the most appropriate section of the website:
8. Select Save in the top right corner to add the event or training to the website.