The following instructions outline the simplest approach to adding a News entry to the website. There are additional options such as imagery and drafts that are fairly explanatory. If you are unsure of how to approach this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
1. Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the link labelled Editor Login:
2. You will be presented with the login screen, enter your username, password and click Login. If you have not yet been allocated login credentials, please email email@example.com to request access:
3. Once logged in, you will be presented with the Content Management System dashboard:
4. From the left hand menu, select Entries, followed by News. You will be presented with a list of existing news already added:
5. Select New entry in the top right of the screen. You will presented with a form for adding a news entry:
6. Enter a short informative Title for the news along with a brief Summary. More details and formatting can be added into the Body.
7. Once you have entered the correct copy, select the News Category to ensure the news appears in the most appropriate section of the website. If the entry relates to club results, ensure you toggle the Results field to flag the entry as such:
8. Select Save in the top right corner to add the news to the website.