The following instructions outline the simplest approach to adding a Gallery entry to the website. There are additional options such as imagery and drafts that are fairly explanatory. If you are unsure of how to approach this, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
1. Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the link labelled Editor Login:
2. You will be presented with the login screen, enter your username, password and click Login. If you have not yet been allocated login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access:
3. Once logged in, you will be presented with the Content Management System dashboard:
4. From the left hand menu, select Entries, followed by Galleries. You will be presented with a list of existing galleries already added:
5. Select New entry from the top right of the screen. You will be presented with a form for adding a gallery entry:
6. Enter a short informative Title for the gallery such as 'Clarendon Marathon 2017' and a Primary Gallery Photo, this will be used as a thumbnail for the gallery and when sharing on Social Media Channels.
7. Select the Gallery Category to ensure the gallery appears in the most appropriate section of the website.
8. Add in photos for the gallery. The simplest approach is to drag a collection of photos from your computer onto the [ + Select ] button below the Gallery Photos field. We would suggest uploading the best photos (max 20).
9. Select Save in the top right corner to add the gallery to the website.