If you are a website administrator, you have the ability to have a profile on the WADAC website. This is particularly useful for team managers and coaches so that members (new and old) can find out more about you and the area of the club you are in.
The following instructions outline the simplest approach to editing your profile entry on the website. If you are unsure of how to approach this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
1. Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the link labelled Editor Login:
2. You will be presented with the login screen, enter your username, password and click Login. If you have not yet been allocated login credentials, please email email@example.com to request access:
3. Once logged in, you will be presented with the Content Management System dashboard:
4. From the left hand menu, at the bottom, you will see your account information:
5. Click on this area, select My Account:
6. Click on the Profile tab to see all available fields. From here you can upload a new photo, edit your role, add a biography, add a quote and enter any additional details against your profile. This could be information such as "My Coaching Background", "My Sporting History", "Disciplines" etc.
7. Select save at the bottom once you have finished.